AMSA-LIST Archives

May 2005

AMSA-LIST@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
Josh Lackner [log in to unmask]
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 24 May 2005 09:02:29 CDT
Hi. We have two planned meetings. The first is this afternoon (Tuesday),
5p.m. in CHIP to briefly discuss WHAT TO DO? about MNCare (how to have an
impact and help prevent 30,000 people from getting cut off from health
care).
The second (more important) is Friday at 1:15 pm w/ Dr. Steve Miles on the
5th Floor of Boynton in the Bioethics center. We'll talk about a long term
organizng strategy for preventing cuts to MNCare and advocating for
legislation that we like. This one should be very helpful. Email with any
questions, please.thanks,
Josh Lackner

(612) 332 2316