AMSA-LIST Archives

September 2005

AMSA-LIST@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
Josh Lackner [log in to unmask]
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 28 Sep 2005 19:28:27 -0500
------=_Part_6417_7991367.1127953707293

Hello AMSA members new and old. We will hold a planning meeting this Monday
October 3rd during the lunch hour. The site has not been determined as of
yet, but I'm shooting for Mayo-B646. I'll send another email with the
location and a reminder along with an agenda.
Yours,
Josh Lackner
MS2

------=_Part_6417_7991367.1127953707293

Hello AMSA members new and old. We will hold a planning meeting this
Monday October 3rd during the lunch hour. The site has not been
determined as of yet, but I'm shooting for Mayo-B646. I'll send another
email with the location and a reminder along with an agenda. <br>
Yours,<br>
Josh Lackner<br>
MS2<br>

------=_Part_6417_7991367.1127953707293--