AMSA-LIST Archives

October 2005

AMSA-LIST@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
Josh Lackner [log in to unmask]
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 18 Oct 2005 18:07:34 -0500
------=_Part_293_9184926.1129676854377

HEY EVERYONE. thanks to everyone who participated and made it happen
yesterday for the lgbt stuff (we hope to be producing more T-shirts for
those who did not get). It went very very well, I thought. Just to remind
you, we are having a brief meeting tomorrow to discuss the remainder of the
semester's events. First-years get to talk a lot this time. I'll send an
agenda late tonight. The meeting will be in MT 2-680 (same as last time);
right next to 2-690. let's get started at 12:10 and go to 12:50. No
breathing while its your turn to talk.
thanks
Josh

------=_Part_293_9184926.1129676854377

HEY EVERYONE. thanks to everyone who participated and made it happen
yesterday for the lgbt stuff (we hope to be producing more T-shirts for
those who did not get). It went very very well, I thought. Just to
remind you, we are having a brief meeting tomorrow to discuss the
remainder of the semester's events. First-years get to talk a lot this
time. I'll send an agenda late tonight. The meeting will be in MT 2-680
(same as last time); right next to 2-690. let's get started at 12:10
and go to 12:50.&nbsp; No breathing&nbsp; while&nbsp; its your turn to
talk.&nbsp; <br>
thanks<br>
Josh<br>
=20