PROBEUSERS Archives

December 2005

PROBEUSERS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
SCOTT M KUEHNER <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
JEOL Probe Users List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Dec 2005 10:42:53 -0800

Dave-

Sorry, I should have been more clear.  Yes, it is the HV to the CRT and I had a JEOL engineer look at it.  My notes to the repair are packed in a box (moving to a new  building) but I recall he only had to replaced a few components and all was well.  scott

   ....amphiboles do violence to history...
 	T. Feininger, 2001.  (taken out of context)

 	Dr. Scott Kuehner                    [log in to unmask]
 	Dept. of Earth and Space Sciences      ph.206-543-8393
 	Mail Stop 351310			     Fax 206-616-6873
 	The University of Washington
 	Seattle, Washington  98195-1310