LISTSERV Archives

AMSA-LIST Home

AMSA-LIST  January 2006

AMSA-LIST January 2006

best wishes to everyone

Sara Axtell <[log in to unmask]>

American Medical Student Association <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 12 Jan 2006 10:43:50 -0600

Hello. I wanted to let you all know that at the end of January, I will be
leaving my position in the Medical School.  I am taking a new position  as
Community-Campus Health Liaison, which will bring together resources from
the AHC, the College of Human Ecology, and the Extension service.  The
position will focus on creating an infrastructure for interprofessional
service learning, both in rural and urban settings.  I'm quite excited
about the potential impact of the work I will be doing, but I will miss
very much my daily interactions with all of you.    I am hopeful, though,
that I will get a chance to work with you in my new position, albeit in a
different capacity.

It has been a privilege and a delight to work with AMSA members, and I wish
you all the best of luck in your future work.  My email address should stay
the same, so hopefully we can keep in contact.

All my best wishes,

Sara

Sara Axtell, Ph.D.

Associate Director
Educational Development and Research
University of Minnesota Medical School

Faculty-at-Large
Powderhorn-Phillips Cultural Wellness Center

420 Delaware St. SE, MMC 293
Minneapolis, MN  55455
612-625-4489