ARETE-USER Archives

April 2007

ARETE-USER@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
Alex Saint Croix <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Arete User <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Apr 2007 16:41:49 -0500
This message should be the first post to this arete-user mailing list. It
is a test and also a greeting to our posterity. I sincerely enjoy this
project, and hope that it brings a new vector for discovery to students of
logic around the world. Last evening I spent some time working on the
rudimentary structure for an implementation of the PL system, which will
form the basis of an implementation of M. This, I hope, will spur not only
performance improvements that will help us be more expressive in our rule
authoring, but which will also help us lend more lifelike behaviors to our
systems. All in all, it's quite a lot of fun. Welcome aboard!