AMSA-LIST Archives

August 2007

AMSA-LIST@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
Charles Billington <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
American Medical Student Association <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Aug 2007 21:55:39 -0500
AMSA Folks,
	Some of you are returning and have already been involved, some are
returning but haven't been much involved before, and some of you have
just signed up but may not know much about what all U of MN AMSA does
yet. This is going to be a great year for AMSA and to get the year
started, we are having a meeting to introduce the group and
incorporate new people.
	This will serve as an organizational meeting for the new students to
help get you involved in AMSA's activities for the year and give you
an opportunity to take leadership roles right away on whatever issues
are most important to you. For returning students, it is an
opportunity to meet the new folks and catch up after the summer with
what we'll be up to this year.
	We'll be introducing and discussing what we've already started
planning and also setting up action committees on different issues
and taking questions and ideas.
	Lunch will be provided until its gone (probably in the form of
exceptionally good pizza from Pizza Lucé but to be determined for sure).
	I really hope to see you all there: First years, so you'll see what
we're up to and become involved, and returning folks, so you can get
back into things and see what an great (big) new class we have.

	until then,

Charles Billington
AMSA Co-Secretary.

As always, if you do not wish to receive AMSA-list mailings please
unsubscribe yourself at lists.umn.edu or email me to let me know.