CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

September 2007

From:
Sudipta Maiti <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Sep 2007 10:02:59 +0530

Tuning is fairly easy with the MIRA, and reproducibility should be no
problem. If you have a spectrometer and an autocorrelator, you can
guarantee virtually the same pulse that you had before. For the
pulsewidth at a given wavelength, all that should matter is the amount of
prism glass you put
in the beam (generally less for longer pulses) and the slit width
(assuming that the prism angles are set correct and you do not want to
play with those).
Sudipta

--
Sudipta Maiti