AMSA-LIST Archives

September 2007

AMSA-LIST@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
Rhamy Magid <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
American Medical Student Association <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Sep 2007 23:53:23 -0500
Hey everyone!

I'm using exclamation points in my email and I totally hate that; so
you know I must be excited!!!!!!

The AMSA Region 8 Conference, co-hosted by Mayo Medical School and
the University of Minnesota Medical School (that's us), is shaping up
to be inspirational, educational and just a damn good time.  I've
attached a flyer, so you can get details there, but the bottom line
is that the speakers, workshops and social activities are going to be
a blast!   Early bird registration deadline is October 4.  There's a
paper registration form, which I'm also attaching, and the web-based
registration form will be up and running within days.  I can't
emphasize enough how much this conference can light a fire under your
future-doctoring asses and motivate you to make a difference.  So
register, learn, be an activist, salsa dance (you heard me), and bond
with your fellow AMSA-ers.  This will be fun.....oh yes, this will be
fun.

Rhamy Magid
MS2
University of Minnesota Medical School