AMSA-LIST Archives

September 2007

AMSA-LIST@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
Charles Billington <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
American Medical Student Association <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Sep 2007 10:11:07 -0500
FORUM:
Sunday, September 23
Forum on Health Care for All Americans
Special Guest: Congressman John Conyers
1 - 3 p.m.

Historic Heights Theater
3951 Central Ave NE,
Columbia Heights

Congress is considering legislation to address our nation's health
care crisis. Please join Congressman Ellison and Congressman Conyers
to discuss current proposals to provide health care to all Americans

We will be meeting at Java City in Moos Tower at 12 Noon to carpool
to the forum.
Please reply back to me if you plan to drive.

STRIKE:
In other news, the pickets have been called off today pending a
possible settlement today more news on this as it becomes available.