]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

AMSA-LIST Home

AMSA-LIST  November 2007

AMSA-LIST November 2007

Fwd: [MEDSCH-CLASS2010] FW: Paul Ambrose Leadership Institute

Rhamy Magid <[log in to unmask]>

Rhamy Magid <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 15 Nov 2007 10:36:50 -0600

I know you all probably got this already, but just in case you
deleted it without reading, it's worth a look....

- Rhamy

Begin forwarded message:

Rhamy Magid
MS2