AMSA-LIST Archives

December 2007

AMSA-LIST@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
Rhamy Magid <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rhamy Magid <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Dec 2007 20:03:54 -0600
Hey everyone,

Hope you're all doing well.  Just wanted to remind you that
tomorrow's AMSA meeting is scheduled for the lunch hour in Moos Tower
1-450G.  The 2nd years have a "field trip" tomorrow; so apologies if
we show up a bit late.  On the agenda are the following:

- AIDS Week events evaluation
- Plans for the spring
- SCHIP results and HCW strike, including any related action we may
want to take
- Update on Regional Conference results
- Pharm Free grant and whether we still want to do programming with
that money

Let us know if there are any additions to the agenda.  See you all
tomorrow.

Rhamy Magid
MS2
University of Minnesota Medical School