AMSA-LIST Archives

February 2008

AMSA-LIST@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
Anne O'Connor <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anne O'Connor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Feb 2008 11:49:25 -0600
Hello Friends!

After our fantastic turnout at HPAP (that's Health Policy and a Pint)
last month, you should all be excited for our second meeting tonight.
Because the Minnesota legislative session begins today, our topic will
be Lobbying for Universal Health Care. In particular, we'll be talking
about a possible amendment to the Minnesota constitution that would
require the state to provide health care to all it's residents. We
will also be preparing our lobbying agenda for this session. And, of
course, we will be sharing a drink and lively discussion with our
peers. I hope to see you all there!

5pm
Kitty Cat Club
Awesome drink specials