AMSA-LIST Archives

April 2008

AMSA-LIST@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
Rhamy Magid <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rhamy Magid <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Apr 2008 09:48:07 -0500
Hey AMSA,

Time to transition leadership roles, ideas and finances to you first-
years so that next year can get off to a great start. We'll meet
next Monday, 4/14, at lunch in MT 2-650 (unless we have to change
location). The transition is traditionally pretty casual. If you're
interested in a leadership position, just show up, express interest,
and it will happen. Current year leadership will be present to
provide a quick breakdown of roles and responsibilities. And, of
course, we'll be around all of next year to support the group.

This year has been a huge success for our AMSA chapter with respect
to focusing our agenda , building a strong reputation, raising money,
and raising awareness of issues surrounding health care justice.
Next year is sure to be even more successful. So, we'll see you all
on Monday!

- Rhamy