MOU-RBA Archives

December 2008

Sender:
Rare Bird Alert <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Kim R Eckert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Dec 2008 09:37:02 -0700
Birders should be aware that the resident at this location has had
serious verbal confrontations in the past with those who have been
birding near his house along Stickney Rd (which is a public county
road). Therefore, birders looking for this N Hawk Owl should only do
so with discretion and from a distance. My advice is to first look for
the other hawk owls which have been in the Sax-Zim Bog before trying
for this one.  Kim Eckert