MOU-RBA Archives

December 2008

From:
Jim Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jim Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Dec 2008 13:25:55 -0700
My photos of the bird on that post, taken mid-morning, show whitewash
and what appears to be one or two dead small mammals atop the post.
This might be a favored roost. I parked in the glycol facility
parking lot, then walked the median back toward the owl to avoid
stopping on the road. The owl let me get to about 50 yards before it
flushed.

Jim Williams
Wayzata