PROBEUSERS Archives

December 2008

PROBEUSERS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
Michael Cheatham <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 4 Dec 2008 12:17:22 -0500

Hi,

I'm in the middle of an installation by Oxford of an HKL EBSD system.  Part
of the install involves soldering leads onto the scan generator mother
board.  In the course of doing all of this I fear I did something that
resulted in a complete loss of the horizontal scan.  I do get a single
vertical line on my CRT display, but nothing in the horizontal direction.  I
have checked all of the fuses.  Is there something obvious that I may have
shorted?

TIA
Mike

Michael M. Cheatham
312 Heroy Geology Laboratory                Phone (315)-443-1261
Syracuse University                         Fax   (315)-443-3363
Syracuse, NY 13244-1070

email:[log in to unmask]
http://earthsciences.syr.edu

owner of PLASMACHEM-L: http://listserv.syr.edu/archives/plasmachem-l.html