MOU-RBA Archives

January 2009

From:
Steve Weston <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steve Weston <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Jan 2009 20:12:26 -0700
In today's Wabasha Christmas Bird Count I found a male Varied Thrush east of Kellogg, as far east as you can go on the road on the north bank of the Zumbro.  This is exactly the same location where I heard a Varied Thrush on last year's count.   I was able to photograph the bird.  I found two male Brown-headed Cowbirds in Kellogg.   These guys seam to be around this year. Also, a Golden Eagle was found just west of Dumfries.