MOU-RBA Archives

January 2009

From:
"A.J. Morales" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
A.J. Morales
Date:
Sun, 4 Jan 2009 18:14:11 -0700
Hey, hey!
My wife & I were the other crazy birders today! Sweeeet!
We made 3 Cargo road drive-bys with no luck. Then took a swing in the Glycol building parking lot. Scanned the runway lanes & noticed a 'snowman' type of shape just passed the fence looking toward HWY 77 (almost into the sun as well!). Low and behold; a snowy! I posted the best image (out of the 20 I shot) on the MOU site at www.moumn.org.
Click; Galleries then Photo Galleries-MN.
The one from today is the Snowy owl image 10/10

See ya!

AJ Morales