MOU-RBA Archives

January 2009

From:
Karen Sussman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Karen Sussman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jan 2009 13:43:23 -0700
I just received a call from the group of Indiana/Illinois/Michigan/
Wisconsin birders I have been birding with yesterday and today
indicating they just found a Townsend's Solitaire in Ely.

This was about 1:45 PM just after I left them to head home (!).

It was located just off Cty Rd 21.  It was on Lookout Ridge Road on
the top of the hill.

We also had excellent looks at a hoary redpoll feeding under a feeder
with many pine grosbeaks in McKinley, Mn (off county hwy 135 between
Gilbert and Biwabik)

Karen

Karen Sussman  [log in to unmask]