MOU-RBA Archives

January 2009

From:
Stan Hunter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Stan Hunter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Jan 2009 16:50:12 -0700
In addition to the Harlequin, yesterday a Peregrine made a couple of pases
over the railroad bridge at Prescott.  A couple of weeks ago, it sat in a
littlle alcove high on the east side of the bridge giving everyone a real
eyeful.  I'm told by other observers, that it has been around alll winter.

Stan Hunter