MOU-RBA Archives

February 2009

From:
Linda Sparling <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Linda Sparling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Feb 2009 16:33:45 -0700
I and other observers saw the Varied Thrush in the same location reported by Liz yesterday.  He

comes periodically the the crabapple trees right on the corner of County C2 and Merrill. I observed

him in the afternoon, but others I spoke to indicated that he'd been seen at various times throughout

the day.

Also in the area - Common Redpolls, and (reported by others) White-winged Crossbills and Pine

Siskins.

Linda Sparling