]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

MOU-RBA Home

MOU-RBA  February 2009

MOU-RBA February 2009

[mou-net] Fw: [mou-net] Varied Thrush in Ramsey Cty seen 2/8

Curt Rawn <[log in to unmask]>

Curt Rawn <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 8 Feb 2009 10:04:07 -0700

I searched for the thrush this morning, (Sunday), and did not find it. This
was between 8:15 and 9:15 am. What I did find was about 40 Robins and 30
Cedar Waxwings. Add to these, Redpolls and Cardinals and it was a fine
morning.

Curt Rawn
Plymouth