MOU-RBA Archives

May 2009

From:
John Cyrus <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Cyrus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 May 2009 12:07:25 -0600
I found 2 Cerulean Warblers at Carver Park this morning.  One was at
the same location its been the past couple years northwest of the
nature center between Crosby Lake and Stone Lake. The 2nd was easier
to see about 1/2 mile east-northeast of the nature center. He was
closer to the trail out in the open more than the other. The only
migrants I found were a few Tennessee Warbler and a Lincoln's
Sparrow. On Saturday the only migrants I found were more Tennessee
Warbler than today and a Mourning Warbler. Chevalle wetlands have
been fairly empty of shorebirds besides Killdeer over the past week.
The only migrant shorebirds were there on Saturday, those being a
Greater Yellowlegs, Dunlin, and a few Least Sandpiper. The Caspian Terns are still there, though.

Windows Live™: Keep your life in sync.