MOU-RBA Archives

May 2009

From:
Don Kienholz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Don Kienholz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 May 2009 21:32:25 -0600
The Blue Grosbeak made an appearance at about 5 PM today Wed/20th. Dan Conelly, Seth House, and myself observed the bird for about 10 minutes before it hid behind some hedges in front of the house. I had been watching the yard and feeders for about 30 minutes before the bird appeared. It seems to hang out in the bushes in the front yard. It is very bushy and the bird can hide in here with many sparrows. (white-crowned, clay, chipping, song, white-throated.) I did not see it fly in so it may have been in the bushes all along.

Dan Conelly posted a photo he took on MOU recently seen

Regards
Don Kienholz

HotmailŪ has a new way to see what's up with your friends.