]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

MOU-RBA Home

MOU-RBA  May 2009

MOU-RBA May 2009

Re: [mou-net] HENN. Co. - Bell's Vireo, Mockingbird Present

Ruth <[log in to unmask]>

Ruth <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 21 May 2009 09:03:23 -0600

I would like to add my thanks to Diana and others who shared these
sightings:  This morning at 9:00 the Bell's Vireo was singing, and
fortunately was very loud:  the noise from the planes was amazing, plus the
Metropolitan Mosquito Control helicopter made several passes while I was
there. (Nice look at a Caspian Tern while there).    Then, to the airport:
the N. Mockingbird flew up immediately after I stopped my car and was still
singing when I left.
So, thanks, again!
Ruth Hiland