MOU-RBA Archives

May 2009

From:
Anthony Hertzel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anthony Hertzel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 May 2009 18:57:36 -0600
I have little news to report on the Brown Pelican. I have been told
that the place where the local birds tend to roost is private
property and that a boat might be necessary. Lake LaHomme Dieu is on
the chain of lakes just north of Alexandria. The pelican was first
seen on Government Point, which projects out into the middle of the
lake. It was there all day Friday but wasn't seen yesterday or today.

- - -

Anthony Hertzel -- [log in to unmask]