MOU-RBA Archives

August 2009

From:
Melissa Hein <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Melissa Hein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Aug 2009 15:44:20 -0600
I was also able to observe the Little Blue Heron this afternoon, between
1:15 and 2:00.  At first it was quite a ways down the shore, but as I was
standing on the dock next to the boat ramp it flew in and began feeding on
small fish along the shoreline about 15-20 feet away!  I uploaded a short
video to the MOU website.

Melissa Hein
North Branch