MOU-RBA Archives

August 2009

From:
KCTEPO00 <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 5 Aug 2009 10:11:00 -0600
Previously reported by Erik Collins, Chuck Krulas and others, the Buff-Breasted Sandpiper was still at Grass Lake this morning.  I saw it between 9 and 9:45 am.  There were over a dozen shorebirds (in number, not species) present, possibly the same as were seen two days ago (see below).  I couldn't pick them all out with the light and without a scope.  If anyone happens to go and gets a more accurate representation of the species present I'd be curious to know what I may have missed.

Kyle TePoel
St. Paul