WEBSTANDARDS Archives

October 2009

WEBSTANDARDS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

Sender:
UofMN CSS Web Development <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Jenae Batt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Oct 2009 08:43:20 -0500
Hey Michelle,
We recently embedded video from MM into our home page:

http://www.fm.umn.edu/phs/

The frame size is dependent on the size if your derivative. I am not sure
if this is what you are looking for.

Best of luck,
Jenae Batt
Communications Officer