MOU-RBA Archives

December 2009

From:
MOU Secretary <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 2 Dec 2009 12:06:15 -0600
To MOU members:

Your Board is meeting on Friday, December 4th at Wood Lake Nature Center
(6710 Lake Shore Drive in Richfield) at 6 p.m. All meetings are open and you
are invited. Do you have a topic or concern you would like the Board to
discuss and possibly act on? If yes! Do you want to attend the meeting and
address the board or do you just want to let me know what it is and I can
place it on the agenda? If you are reading this and you are not a member of
MOU, please log onto [log in to unmask] and become a member.
Please only respond to me and not the net.

The annual business meeting will be conducted on December 5th at the Bell
Museaum as part of our Paper Session. We look forward to you being there.

Rich Peet
Secretary, Minnesota Ornithologists Union.
763-588-8361
612-309-6132