]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

MOU-RBA Home

MOU-RBA  December 2009

MOU-RBA December 2009

Re: [mou-net] Spotted Towhee - Pine County CBC

Deb Sewell <[log in to unmask]>

Deb Sewell <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 31 Dec 2009 10:25:02 -0700

A little clarification on the directions: The town is Bruno, not Kerrick.
From I-35 take the Highway 23 exit east to the town of Bruno (about ten
miles). Turn right at CR 43 and drive through town until the road comes to a
T. Turn left (still CR 43) and go about half a mile (parallel to RR tracks),
then take a right at the first intersection (still CR 43). The feeder is at
the first house on the left, easily visible from the road.

And as Steve mentioned, if you have any questions drop me an email. I do
plan to drop by there this weekend, I only live about 5 miles away.

--
Deb Sewell
My blog: http://whitepines.blogspot.com