WEBSTANDARDS Archives

December 2009

WEBSTANDARDS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
Karoline Dehnhard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UofMN CSS Web Development <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Dec 2009 12:08:09 -0600
Just wanted to point out that if you already have someone's gmail
address, they will appear in your Google Wave contacts without having to
do anything extra.

I'd be happy to create a list of people who want to experiment with
Google Wave - just send me your gmail address and I will add you to my
gmail contacts and then send an email through gmail to everyone (thus,
the list). That will save a lot of time for everyone.

Karoline

--
Karoline Dehnhard
Web Designer