MOU-RBA Archives

January 2010

From:
Kim R Eckert <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kim R Eckert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Jan 2010 09:18:23 -0700
Now that the Black-headed Grosbeak is now apparently gone from Pat
Thomas' feeder in Duluth, she wanted me to post the following e-mail
to MOU-net. By the way, note that the bird was actually last seen on
January 7, a day after Pat personally saw it (see second photo at http://moumn.org/cgi-bin/recent.pl)
.  Kim Eckert

Begin forwarded message: