MOU-RBA Archives

January 2010

From:
Karen Sussman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Karen Sussman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Jan 2010 19:22:00 -0700
Sorry about the late post but Ben Yokel and I found a Great Gray Owl
on Stoney Lake Road in Sax/Zim on Sunday morning January 17th.

It was overcast at about 8 AM.  The owl was approximately one half
mile from Hwy 7 on the north side of the road.  It was very shy and
flew away quickly after we stopped the car.

We were unable to locate it again later.

Also, Ben found a Hawk Owl on the south end of Clyde Road in Gilbert
Minnesota later that same afternoon.

Karen

Karen Sussman  [log in to unmask]