MOU-RBA Archives

January 2010

From:
Lynne Schoenborn <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lynne Schoenborn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Jan 2010 14:36:43 -0700
Yesterday (Wednesday the 20th) I drove up to a friend's house north of Cromwell and saw a Varied Thrush that had been feeding on the ground in their back yard for the last week or so.  The bird was visible while I watched from 1130 to 1330.  It spent time both eating cracked corn on the ground and sunning in the lower branches of the pine trees.  I was able to get a few good photos of the thrush that I will share by email.

The home-owners are willing to have birders visit their back yard to see this bird but prefer not to have their address listed here.

Feel free to email me for directions.

Lynne Schoenborn

New Hope, MN