WEBSTANDARDS Archives

January 2010

WEBSTANDARDS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
Zachary Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UofMN CSS Web Development <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Jan 2010 12:33:16 -0600
Sounds pretty interesting.  When I hear "pre-existing .net tool" my
experience immediately makes me wonder about customizing form markup,
validation, error states, javascript hooks, etc.  Often it seems to be
the case that you get point-and-click DW routing or whatever at the
expense of form usability and accessibility that looks like it was
hacked together in 2001.  Any credibility to my concerns with this
particular solution?

Zach

--
Zachary Johnson * Web Manager