PIG-LIST Archives

February 2010

PIG-LIST@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
Jackie Mohn <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 21 Feb 2010 21:26:57 -0600
Hello PIG,
    Hope studying for midterms/finals is going well. This message is more
for the first year students of the group. The leaders of PIG have been
talking about transitioning leadership to a new year of students. The last
event planned for the group by us is in March, but we want to give the
opportunity to first years to do more events and start planning for next
year early, and we would also like to have the time to help the transition
run smoothly.

    Therefore, if you are interested in having a leadership role in PIG
next year, or just want to have some say in how the group is run, please
come to our leadership selection meeting on Tuesday March 9th from
12:15-1:15 in Moos Tower, Room 2-118 (brown-bag lunch).

Thanks and good luck on all those tests this week!

Jackie Mohn,
PIG Co-President