WEBSTANDARDS Archives

February 2010

WEBSTANDARDS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

Sender:
UofMN CSS Web Development <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Feb 2010 11:00:32 -0600
7bit
From:
Karoline Dehnhard <[log in to unmask]>
I am so curious now that I have to hop on a bus to the St. Paul Campus
to see if anyone will be there! If I get there and see noone I will have
a good laugh and if I do see people, I will have a good laugh too! Here
I go!

--
Karoline Dehnhard
Web Designer