MOU-RBA Archives

March 2010

Sender:
Rare Bird Alert <[log in to unmask]>
From:
"Sarah E." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Mar 2010 17:17:53 -0600

Just had three separate visits from a Varied Thrush to our backyard in the
Brooklyn Park/Champlin area. Photos were taken for documentation and will be
posted to the MOU Recently Seen site as soon as they're downloaded off the
camera.

Curious as to the actual "rarity" of the bird since we've read varying
reports + seem to have seen other recent sightings locally (within the past
3 months).

Have a great day! J

-Sarah + Chris