WEBSTANDARDS Archives

March 2010

WEBSTANDARDS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
Sonja Froyen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UofMN CSS Web Development <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Mar 2010 12:17:30 -0600
Hey Web Developers - If you use FileMaker as a back-end to your web site (like we do in the Office of International Programs),
you may be interested in the following event coming to campus next week:

SPECIAL PRODUCT BRIEFING BY FILEMAKER, INC. ***Register Below***

You are invited to attend a special product briefing sponsored the by the The University of Minnesota FileMaker User Group,
FileMaker Technical Network and local FileMaker personnel. Join us for in-depth discussions and a technical training session in
your area to learn about how to get the most out of FileMaker product line.

In this meeting, we will give you an update on FileMaker, discuss some of your current issues, and take time to answer some
of your questions. Whether you are new to FileMaker or an experienced developer you will find this session useful and
informative. Together with your regional FileMaker Business Account Manager and Systems Engineer you&#146;ll get a thorough
understanding of key features to help you build better FileMaker databases. You&#146;ll also learn what resources are available to
help keep you up-to-date.

This event is free. All you need to do is to RSVP, as space is extremely limited. Don'&#146;t miss this special opportunity to talk with
FileMaker staff face-to-face and meet other like-minded FileMaker users and developers.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010
11:30 am - 1:30 pm
Mechanical Engineering, Room 108

Register for the event:
http://z.umn.edu/fmevent

Registration Deadline: Noon Monday.

Can't make the event but want to learn more about the UofM FileMaker User Group? Check out our blog:
http://z.umn.edu/filemaker