WEBSTANDARDS Archives

March 2010

WEBSTANDARDS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
Rita Resendiz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 4 Mar 2010 16:12:05 -0600
Thought I would try this group to find an answer:

I created templates in Dreamweaver CS4.  I upgraded my machine to
Contribute CS4 (Adobe content management system).  My users, who are
still using Contribute CS3, cannot access the newly created templates.
All templates prior have been created in Dreamweaver CS4.  My users can
still create pages based on prior templates and publish to the server.
Anyone come across this?

Thanks.