WEBSTANDARDS Archives

March 2010

WEBSTANDARDS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
Brad Hunt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UofMN CSS Web Development <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Mar 2010 15:17:41 -0500
CSS Web Dev group,

We just upgraded our Windows XP CS3 to CS4 last fall and are still having
difficulty connecting Dreamweaver to our webdav site hosted by the JaWS.  We
have tried on several different computers all running windows XP both inside
and outside the U's network.  We basically get an error saying we may not
have rights to get to the folders, this happens from testing the settings as
well as if we just try to connect within Dreamweaver, but we can use the
same username/password thru IE to get to the webdav site.  We have tried
connecting with both the firewall on and off to see if that was the issue.
We have had only limited issues connecting with our Macs which were also
upgraded to CS4.  Has anyone been able to connect to the JaWS webdav thru
CS4 (Windows) and did they have to do anything special to accomplish this?

Thanks for your feedback!

Brad

Bradley Hunt
Membership and Marketing Coordinator