WEBSTANDARDS Archives

March 2010

WEBSTANDARDS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
Garrett Kuchta <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UofMN CSS Web Development <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Mar 2010 16:34:23 -0500
Hi Brad,

I'm one of the software admins at JaWS, and can probably help you out
with this.  While you're the first to report problems with CS4 on
Windows, I've certainly seen this problem with native DAV on OSX (CS4 on
OSX works).  I'm spooling up my Windows VMs (I'm a linux guy) to test
out some configurations, and I'll let you know what works for me.  If I
can track down a copy of CS4 for Windows, I'll give that a go, too.

Cheers,

Garrett

Garrett Kuchta
OIT/JaWS