WEBSTANDARDS Archives

May 2010

WEBSTANDARDS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
Dale Trexel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UofMN CSS Web Development <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 May 2010 15:07:39 -0500
I'll put in a vote for GIT as well.

WebGUI, the open-source content management system we use at the Law
School was on SVN for years, but recently the developers decided to
switch to GIT (specifically, github) as a better platform for their
collaboration needs.

Dale Trexel
Web Services
U of M Law School