WEBSTANDARDS Archives

May 2010

WEBSTANDARDS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
"Aaron J. Zirbes" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UofMN CSS Web Development <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 May 2010 15:22:18 -0500
Good point Garret,

This can get a bit tricky, but each repository can be different.  UMNAD
has managed to create plenty of individual units by applying some simple
standard naming conventions.

For example, I could only create repositories that start with enhs-.
    https://svn.umn.edu/enhs-myproject1

Perhaps a simple web-based repo management utility could handle who has
access to what.  Each department could have a set of admins, and those
admins could maintain the user access list.

--
Aaron