MOU-RBA Archives

August 2010

From:
Chad Heins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chad Heins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Aug 2010 16:25:27 -0600
Trent Robbins, Ari Selvey, and I found two Buff-breasted
Hey birders,

Trent Robbins, Ari Selvey, and I found two Buff-breasted Sandpipers at the sod
farms east of Mapleton.  Take CR21 east from Mapleton until its juncton with
CR14.  The birds were foraging on the north side of the road in the eastern
third of the sod farm.

Shorebird habitat is otherwise lacking in the area.  Perch WPA is full of water
and cattails.

Happy birding!

Chad Heins
Mankato, MN