MOU-RBA Archives

October 2010

From:
Shawn Conrad <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Shawn Conrad <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Oct 2010 13:11:54 -0600
Kari and I checked out the Itasca side of Lake Winnibigoshish this morning.
We found a lone Black Scoter at Plughat Point, off to the right of the high
shoreline.  Other than good numbers of Bald Eagles, Common Loons, and
Bonaparte's Gulls, this was the only notable sighting and one of only 2
ducks we saw on Winnie.  (The other was a lone Ring-necked Duck that may
have been injured.)

--
Shawn Conrad
www.itascacnfbirding.com