MOU-RBA Archives

November 2010

From:
jeff fischer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
jeff fischer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 2010 16:14:19 -0700
This is incorrect information. The area is closed to travel except on

This is incorrect information. The area is closed to travel except on the paved
paths. This means that the road is open to foot travel. I spotted the bird
at around 3 PM today. It posed for quite a few pictures. There were two other
people looking for the bird but we were not able to find it again later on.

Jeff Fischer
http://ecobirder.blogspot.com/