MOU-RBA Archives

November 2010

From:
Linda Sparling <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Linda Sparling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Nov 2010 18:36:08 -0600
After searching for the LT Duck on Lake Vadnais, I was rewarded with wonderful looks at the bird on Sucker Lake.  He was visible from the north parking lot by the picnic area.  He associated with Hooded Mergansers and Common Goldeneyes.  The time was 5:15-5:45.  The light was good enough for scope views, but bad for photos.  I took some awful, though identifiable shots of the bird.

Good birding, Y'all,
Linda Sparling